Sep 4, 2006

Feeling Great

Feeling Refreshed


Hai Friends, Been to COMEX 2006, here in Singapore. So many techno gadgets. Life has become too techno-istic ( my own new word discovery). Even my way of cooking has evolved. Doing techno cooking most of the time far simpler and easier than the traditional cooking. Thanks to all these gadgets.

Aerobics class are really doing wonders to my body and my attitude. Feeling a lot more refreshed physically and mentally. I eagerly wait for my weekly classes. A get-away from my family and enjoying my-time.

I enjoy doing online share trading. Tricky market. Very elusive and fools even the savvy trader most of the time.

Singapore govt. is striving to have more baby population. Quite interesting and good. Kids r God's replica. Innocence is a bliss at times.

No comments: