Jun 20, 2008

Repaid as Diaper

Diaper backward spells Repaid.

I am using the same quote that I used in LUVs Diaper review, a few months ago. I am being repaid as Diaper for all my passion as a Mom Blogger. Thanks for your great support; I’ve been asked to work on a new Luvs Campaign.

Luvs, a trusted name in baby care, provides parents and caregivers with diapers that offers premium leakage protection for less than the pricey brands – which is important in today’s tougher economic environment.

Many families across the country are more financially conscious than ever.
So Luvs has partnered with mom-comedienne, author and overnight internet video sensation, Anita Renfroe.


Yes, she is the one I wrote about in my Previous Post – Humor Soup to Mother’s Soul.

Some would say she just says what everyone else is thinking, but won't say out loud. "I'd rather people laugh because they relate to something I say than because I wrote a clever punch-line" Anita says. "All my stuff is about my life – it's real and it connects people - and that's a wonderful thing."

Come on Moms!
Let us brave the time without losing
our Minds, Wallets or our Sense of Humor.


Millions of people have viewed & enjoyed the MomSense song. Now we are eagerly waiting for her new song. Renfroe is to unveil her latest comedic song and video – a sequel to the original “Mom-sense”. It is available to view or download at Luvs.com starting June 25.

The good news is, as a “Mummy of Gals” reader, 3 great offers are waiting for you :


    1. You are privileged to take an exclusive sneak-peak of the video right now.
    2. You get exclusive $ 5 off coupon on Luvs Diaper. You can visit Luvs.com website on June 25 to avail this offer. Hurry, coupons are limited and they won’t last long.
    3. Tell us in the comment section, what your favorite verse is in the new Anita Renfroe video? You would win a pack of Luvs Diaper featuring Bear Hug Stretch.
Say Yes to Ultra Leak Protection.
Say No to Pricey Diapers.
Choose LUVs.

Make the new Luvs Campaign a big Success.

No comments: