May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Whats in a Parenting Blog without a Mothers Day Post ? But still, Whats in a Mothers Day for a Mom who is pampered everyday just as her special day .....

Kids pamper me. Every other day they thrill me with ......


* Small bunch of roadside flowers collected with love

* Bits of love notes stuck all around the house

* Cool lemonades prepared with wrong proportion of sugar & lemon juice may turn out too sweet or too sour but they are in right proportion of love & care

* Applying Nail Polish for me with Stucco Effect

* Feeding me with their leftover cookies, lollipops and what not

* Taking my side whenever we have a family tussle

* Considering myself to be their all in all problem solver like the bug killer, the jammed jar opener, the lego tower builder, the big bubble blower, the high shelves things reacher etc...Mom is their Super Hero

* Instant watery eyes when I am hurt or in pain

* Believing strongly "Mom Knows". Mom knows the spelling of everything, how to win more tickets in Chuck-e-cheese, how to eat icecream without dripping...

* Sensing my emotions too fast like a robotic wonder with powerful sensors

* Singing my own crooked versions of lullaby for me

* Hugs & Kisses whenever I feel unsecured

Everyday is "Mothers Day" for moms who treasure their kids ........

No comments: