May 8, 2008

Patriotism

Nowadays most of us are Global Citizens. We are Globetrotters. We travel around the circumference of Globe. Every country has its own personal touch. Every country's attitude, flavors, weather, political gimmicks, cozy places, rich history, proud culture lingers in our soul. The more we are away from homeland, the more we love it. But still, the chance to compare & contrast the patriotic feelings in different countries is really great.

I love india, my homeland. But I feel I miss Singapore, all the more. The most precious chapters of my Life were written in Singapore. My daughters crawled around, explored in walkers, learnt to walk, had their every bumps & falls, talked in gibberish language, had their first birthdays.........all in Singapore. Singapore reminds me of all baby stuff. It reminds me of tiny booties, floral bibs, flavored pacifiers, baby toys and all sweet things.....We are sentimentally attached to Singapore. Count on us Singapore !

No comments: